Living the adventurous dream......
The Go-Anywhere Adventurous Experience On Wheels
Your Complete Guide To Choosing A Slide-On Camper
Hello Fellow Fun Loving Adventurer….
My name is Chris Herrmann. Probably just like you, we knew we wanted to experience a sense of adventure. That’s when we discovered slide-on camping.
But with so many options and choices, where do you begin? That’s I wrote this guide, “Everything I Learnt About Slide-On Campers: The Complete Guide”.
This guide is written with you in mind, to help you navigate through the maze of options.
Here’s what you will learn in this guide….
- Discover what type of adventurous experience you are looking for. First off, we’ll have a brief look at the range of camping options other than just slide-ons. Money buys comfort, but not necessarily adventure. Camping is all about compromise. Understand what compromises fit your needs.
- Learn why a slide-on camping experience has so much to offer. Particularly as a fellow empty nester, around retirement age.
- Learn which style of slide-on camping suits you. Having first considered which type of camping fits your style, you’ll now be better positioned to understand which type of slide-on suits you. The choice is broad. Choose from the remote adventurer to the comfort seeking experience. With so many choices and options, having a clear idea will save you time and possibly money by helping you focus on exactly what you want.
- Understand the essentials. You may have heard of terms like GVM, AGM, lithium, inverters, etc. To be honest, before I started out looking into slide-on campers, some of these terms were not familiar to me. This guide will help you understand the essentials and why you need to have a basic understanding of what they mean.
- Discover why the need for powered sites are almost a thing of the past with a slide-on. And learn about the many features that make your slide-on an adventurous but enjoyable experience.
- Plus, find out much more, such as which vehicles to avoid and the ones best suited to slide-on campers.
When we first discovered slide-ons, it would have been much simpler to just hitch and tow. But we are so glad we stuck with it. We love our slide-on camper. And I’m sure you will find it worthwhile as well.
Whatever your choice, investing in a four-wheel drive plus camper is a significant investment of tens of thousands of dollars. The small cost of having the right information such as this guide could save you a huge investment in money and time. That's why, to help you fast track your research, I priced the guide at only $17.
We love the adventure and freedom our camper gives us. I sincerely hope you will find the guide as much value to you as it would have been to us.
Yaaay.... no need to tow! Find out how this Mazda BT-50 has been simply transformed into a go anywhere four wheel drive complete with all the basic comforts of home...
Get The Guide Now
It's easy to get the guide right now. Simply click the order button below where you will be directed to a payment page.... credit card or Paypal. You will then receive an email with an instant download link.
I hope you find the information beneficial and helpful you to start your own exciting journey of adventure ...without having to tow.
Best wishes, Chris Herrmann
Get Instant Access to
Everything I Learnt About Slide-On Campers: The Complete Guide
Experience The Freedom to Explore. Only $17
Po Box 732, South Perth. Western Australia. 6951
08 7123 2989